Observatory Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Best custom moves for each character so far?

Nickural
    Nickural
    Standard Member

Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34798

Likes Likes : 43

Best custom moves for each character so far? Empty Best custom moves for each character so far?

Post by Nickural 2/17/2017, 6:03 pm

I want to pile up all of the best custom moves for each character, so if we can do a format like this.
    Example:
    Mario - XXXX (XXXX for doubles) (Insert optional setup here)
    Luigi - XXXX (XXXX for doubles) (Insert optional setup here)
    Peach -XXXX (XXXX for doubles) (Insert optional setup here)

This may be asking for alot, but from what I see there are new discoveries every once in a while, and I want people to be able to come back and use this as a reference point for custom moves, because most of us can agree that someone who is new to this community won't know the best custom for lets say Duck Hunt and a simple look at this topic will put them in the right direction(although someone might still ask a question about which customs are best, but they can be simply redirected here). (Im not asking for it but if you rather want to include full setups for the characters then I wouldn't mind.)

I hope that this topic doesn't get ignored, as I feel like 70% of the time I feel like the topics i post are usually ignored
    DONkLE
    DONkLE
    Standard Member

Posts Posts : 256

Gold Gold : 35561

Likes Likes : 17

Best custom moves for each character so far? Empty Re: Best custom moves for each character so far?

Post by DONkLE 2/17/2017, 7:17 pm

hmm...
    Well, one custom that seems to be agreed upon as being "the best" for Lucina is Lai Counter.

The general recommendation for Lucina would be to keep everything default with exception to counter (which would be replaced with lai counter) and optionally, depending on preference, to replace crescent slash with dolphin jump.

To anyone reading this in the future LAI COUNTER DOES DO MORE DAMAGE. NOT LESS. MORE.
    It's a typo in the game, I didn't believe it for a long time but it does do damage.

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:53 am