Observatory Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Is training a DLC character amiibo without the DLC viable?

Albie
    Albie
    Newbie Member

Posts Posts : 4

Gold Gold : 27200

Likes Likes : 0

Is training a DLC character amiibo without the DLC viable? Empty Is training a DLC character amiibo without the DLC viable?

Post by Albie 12/25/2016, 9:47 am

Allow me to explain. I have recently bought Lucas and Ryu amiibo but don't own these DLC characters in Smash 4. As I was about to buy them, I realised that the Smash port that is very likely to happen for the Switch will probably have all the DLC characters so I held back. I don't want to pay almost 10 dollars for those characters right now when they could be free in the Switch version.
    Which got me thinking: has anyone ever tried to train a DLC fighter amiibo such as Lucas with a non-DLC fighter such as Ness? If so, how did it go? Thanks for your time.
    Blue
    Blue
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56451

Likes Likes : 98

Is training a DLC character amiibo without the DLC viable? Empty Re: Is training a DLC character amiibo without the DLC viable?

Post by Blue 12/25/2016, 12:41 pm

Since amiibo are best with a lot of mirror match, they'll end up being weaker than one that is trained with the actual character.
    Albie
    Albie
    Newbie Member

Posts Posts : 4

Gold Gold : 27200

Likes Likes : 0

Is training a DLC character amiibo without the DLC viable? Empty Re: Is training a DLC character amiibo without the DLC viable?

Post by Albie 12/27/2016, 2:33 pm

Thanks Blue, guess I'll have to wait and see what the Switch version brings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:45 am