Observatory Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Is it frowned upon to send past tournament winners to more tournaments?

xAverage
    xAverage
    Standard Member

Posts Posts : 169

Gold Gold : 31906

Likes Likes : 31

Is it frowned upon to send past tournament winners to more tournaments? Empty Is it frowned upon to send past tournament winners to more tournaments?

Post by xAverage 12/18/2016, 3:54 pm

I Title. I just want to keep making my Roy better, but I don't want to send him if entering past winners is frowned upon.

Also is there a list of everyone's twitter handles?
    Blue
    Blue
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 889

Gold Gold : 56451

Likes Likes : 98

Is it frowned upon to send past tournament winners to more tournaments? Empty Re: Is it frowned upon to send past tournament winners to more tournaments?

Post by Blue 12/18/2016, 3:59 pm

@TrainerBlue18
    @ArklaineGenesis
    @KevinLuon
    @MegaVGmaster
    @hihahaba
    There's a small handful of our tags.
    Nickural
    Nickural
    Standard Member

Posts Posts : 388

Gold Gold : 34798

Likes Likes : 43

Is it frowned upon to send past tournament winners to more tournaments? Empty Re: Is it frowned upon to send past tournament winners to more tournaments?

Post by Nickural 12/18/2016, 4:06 pm

@Nickural1
    @Amiibrawl
    I can't name any others off the top of my head
    As far as I am aware of, It's not frowned upon to keep sending Tournament winners
    Cyrox
    Cyrox
    Standard Member

Posts Posts : 94

Gold Gold : 31108

Likes Likes : 13

Post by Cyrox 12/18/2016, 4:40 pm

Generally, long as it's not a Mac, Bowser or a Ganon that constantly wins, I think everyone doesn't have any issues with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:27 am