Observatory Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Super Smash Flash 2 Online Glitch

GameMasta97
    GameMasta97
    Mega Member

Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39627

Likes Likes : 20

Super Smash Flash 2 Online Glitch Empty Super Smash Flash 2 Online Glitch

Post by GameMasta97 10/23/2016, 10:22 pm

I just experienced an amazing glitch!

I was playing online, in the 'waiting room', where I got put into an instant Sudden Death, AGAINST THE SANDBAG.....I tried saving the replay, then playing it, where it went onto the results screen, then I clicked "Back", where it went into the character select screen, where EVERY part of the HUD showed up.....then I reloaded the page, played the replay again, which then it crashed...tried again, crashed again.....and today's my first day of Super Smash Flashing Online too..... :sad:
    Tilin(YouTube)
    Tilin(YouTube)
    Standard Member

Posts Posts : 37

Gold Gold : 29383

Likes Likes : 11

Super Smash Flash 2 Online Glitch Empty Re: Super Smash Flash 2 Online Glitch

Post by Tilin(YouTube) 11/6/2016, 12:45 am

You are playing Super Smash Flash 2 !!! I got the idea of making a ssf2 Chibi-Robo combo video, but I needed to get something to record, now I can do it !!! Who is your favorite character ???
    GameMasta97
    GameMasta97
    Mega Member

Posts Posts : 534

Gold Gold : 39627

Likes Likes : 20

Post by GameMasta97 11/6/2016, 7:59 pm

Link, Marth, Lloyd, Black Mage, and Mega Man.
    Want to play with me? We can find a time...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:59 am